PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, you must immediately terminate your use of the MommaDocs site.
MommaDocs may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the MommaDocs website (or the “Site,”) will mean you accept those changes.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the MommaDocs Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from MommaDocs’ contributors, and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. Using, accessing and/or browsing the Site does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and MommaDocs or its contributors. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 (or other emergency number in your country) immediately. MommaDocs does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by MommaDocs, MommaDocs contributors, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of MommaDocs, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site.
Use of Content
MommaDocs site and content is intended for non-commercial, personal use only and may not be used for any other purpose. The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with MommaDocs or its contributors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of MommaDocs. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to MommaDocs and its contributors. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Liability of MommaDocs and Its Contributors
The use of the MommaDocs Site and the Content is at your own risk.
The MommaDocs Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. MOMMADOCS, AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, MommaDocs, and its contributors, make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or MommaDocs.
In no event shall MommaDocs, its contributors, or any third parties mentioned on the MommaDocs Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the MommaDocs Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not MommaDocs, its contributors, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. MommaDocs, its contributors, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, or Content.
Information of a confidential, proprietary or privileged nature should not be posted, submitted, or in any way transmitted to MommaDocs. Any information transmitted to the Site will be treated as non-confidential. Personal medical information should never be sent to MommaDocs.
MommaDocs Community and Member to Member Areas (“Public Areas”)
If you use a Public Area, such as comments, message boards, blogs, or other member communities, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. MommaDocs and its contributors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 (or other emergency number) immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by MommaDocs in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of MommaDocs, exposes MommaDocs or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
MommaDocs Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
- Record the dialogue in public areas.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
MommaDocs or its contributors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
MommaDocs may provide links to third-party web sites. MommaDocs does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. MommaDocs is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. MommaDocs does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the Site.